We have detailed instructions on how to know which font is used in the generated via a logo.
- What font used in my logo in the new version of the site?
- What font used in my logo in the old version of the site?
What font is used in my logo in the new version of the website?
1. Sign online by clicking “Log” in the upper right corner of the site, or by clicking here .
2. After logging in you will be redirected to the page to create a brand. Select the logo and press “Go to the page logo”.
3. Click “Edit” (green pencil) and go to “Fonts”.
4. Here you can see all of the fonts that are used in your logo: the font monogram, company name and slogan
You need to change the font in its logo? Read the article about how to do this by clicking on the following link:
What font is used in my logo in the old version of the site?
To find out exactly which font is used in the & nbsp; created using a logo is very simple.
1. Go to & nbsp; private office
to create business cards, booklets, letterheads and corporate & nbsp; r & nbsp;. etc.
Video learn how your logo font name you can see below or on our channel on YouTube.